Saturday, March 10, 2007

i want to punch a wall.

i'm glad i joined band this year, 'cause if i had joined back in freshman year, i would've dropped out of band because of mr. a.

we have a city competition coming up next month, so mr. w wanted mr. a to come in and see how we sound. he told me that i suck and that i am lazy because my elbow was resting on my knee and i wasn't sitting up straight. it's like, FIRST OF ALL, when i play by myself i get nervous and i sound as if i've never played the clarinet before, SECOND OF ALL, i have scoliosis, so i don't have the best posture in the world. i don't sit lopsided on purpose! i was so mad at myself and at mr. a by the end of class, that i was crying and a classmate had to calm me down.

he didn't have to call me out like that. everyone was saying that he was playing, but he sure didn't sound like it. i can't STAND people like that - who are mean, but uses that as humor. it gets on my friggin' nerves. i don't want him to come back. but i have to endure it all over again next wednesday/thursday. yay for me. -_-

p.s. maybe i'll "accidentally" forget to set my alarm clock and miss 1st period. i think i'm gonna seriously contemplate this...
p.p.s. i lost another pound. :D

No comments: