Wednesday, July 23, 2008

too many blogs, and musical discoveries.

Photobucket

i have blogs all over the place. it's sad. -_- haha. i just discovered about an hour ago that i've had a vox account since 2006! and i didn't even remember! i got a registration code from someone, when vox was still in beta testing mode. i guess i signed up and just forgot about it. :[

but anyway. i LOVE when i come across good music, especially R&B. i miss the 90s style of R&B. today's R&B doesn't make me bob my head or feel the emotion in the music like R&B did a decade ago.

yes, i know. i'm only 18, therefore i was a kid back in the 90s, but still. music touches everyone of all ages, and i have strong memories linked to several R&B songs - especially ones from the early to mid 90s. in the late 90s, everyone around me seemed to be obsessed about n*sync and backstreet boys. ugh. i tried to get into them because everyone else was, but they irked the heck out of me, so i didn't even pay them any attention. and i just HAD to tell every girl that i encountered in my 4th grade class that justin timberlake was not cute. his hair looked so weird to me, haha. thank goodness he shaved that off and went back to brown.

the purpose of me bringing up the genre of R&B is that i've found the most awesome voices that i've heard in a while as far as rhythm and blues. a group called full of harmony and a singer named jay'ed have filled my void of wanting present day R&B crooners. they have the smoothest voices, seriously. i get lost in the music when i listen to them. although both F.O.H. and jay'ed sing in japanese (minus a few lines/choruses in english), trust me when i say that these dudes can sing. music surpasses all languages. just listen and feel the beat.

Full of Harmony - AROMA

Jay'ed - Sayonara

2 comments:

neernkjnerkner kemtzf said...

Now how on EARTH could I be talking about you? You're left out of news with meeee!!! :P You can be lost too. It's more fun when you're out of the loop with someone else.

neernkjnerkner kemtzf said...

I'm gonna add you on my letter to all :P